Tuesday 15 July 2014


COUNTER ATTACK!!!: (9 Excuses you can master very simply)

1> I don't have the money to start this idea: You start small and manage VERY WELL to grow BIG.

2> I can't quit my job because I've family and kids to support: When you keep doing one thing over and over again it doesn't bring the desired result. Quit! or be trapped in the rat race. Innovation is the mother of invention. Change your horizon.



3> I don't have any contacts: You're the first point of contact in your life. Work on yourself. Look around and check what you can begin with.

4> I'm not smart enough: By strength shall no man prevail. The race is not to the swift nor the skillful but for the wise. It's by wisdom a house is built and by understanding it's established. By wisdom a house is filled with all precious minerals. Think wisely and stop joking!

5> I don't have the time. I'm too busy: Busy doing what? You become what you spend most of all time. Be busy with your time on productive resources and spend your time wisely on your Vision. Simple!

6> I can't find anyone who would want to help me: Ask any dummy. The resources to do any project is within your reach. All you need is POSSESSIVE ABILITY. God used that to create the universe. The scientists of old used that. Haven't you heard that VAIN IS THE HELP OF A MAN AND GAIN IS THE REWARD FROM OUR CREATOR FOR YOUR POSSESSIVE ABILITY. I'll lift up my eyes...... (complete it ~ PS.121:1) **Dependency is the bedrock of frustration. Be vigilant!!**

7> It takes too long to build a business: Are you starting your business from scratch to stardom, from grass to grace or vice versa. The answer is obvious, right? Okay!

8> I don't like dealing with employees: stay alone! If you want to grow, you'll extend your tentacles widely. God created only two human beings. (Check this ~ GEN.1:28.) How many people do you see in the world today? Got it??

9> I'm too old: Says who?To be old is to fade off. Our life is a function of continuous
productivity until expiration. Keep impacting the lives of people positively.

Advice: DON'T GIVE-IN TO EXCUSES. LOOK FOR BEST POSSIBLE WAYS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT DONE!!
Thanks so much for reading. *You've just invested into your growth by reading this excerpts.* Keep moving until you WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment